This week I’ve been craving Mexican food like crazy, so I decided to make Chicken Fajitas! This super simple recipe only took about 15 minutes from start to finish. Continue reading if you’re interested in the recipe!
You will need (Serves 4):
- 600g chicken breast cut into strips
- 2 sliced red onions
- 2-3 bell peppers
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 packet of fajita seasoning
- 2 tbsps hot paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic granules
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 50-100ml of boiling water
- Heat a large skillet with the oil and add in the chicken pieces. Sprinkle on the fajita seasoning ensuring that each piece is well coated and turning occasionally.
- After about 7 minutes or when the chicken is almost cooked through, add in all of the remaining ingredients and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add in the boiling water and combine well. The sauce will begin to thicken after a few minutes.
- Serve the chicken with tortillas and some fat free greek yoghurt and squeeze on some fresh lime juice.